|National Theatre and last Russian czar Nicholas II|
- Belgrade is a beautiful city and easily covered by walking around.
- Language is not an issue in Belgrade and people are friendly. They come out of their way to help you.
- You should try borek and yogurt. It is very filling and tasty.
- If you have time, checkout the National Theatre and go for a concert/play or whatever happening that day. The ticket prices are about $3 for awesome plays.
- You don’t need to buy the tickets to get in the fort unless you are going to visit particular attractions. So don't get over excited and buy tickets to all of the places when you enter, wait to go to that particular place and you can buy tickets there too.
Getting to Belgrade
|Belgrade Train Station|
|Knez Mihailova Street|